We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an office manager in Vilnius to enable our team to accomplish amazing things. You will play a key part in shaping our culture and office environment and be part of great local team in Vilnius as well as the International Podimo family.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
In this position you will be a part of a small yet ambitious team of talented professionals who are developing inspiring solutions. As an office manager you will play a key role in bringing the best out in the team and enabling them to accomplish amazing things. In short, you will ensure that our office in Vilnius is an awesome place to work in.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Be the owner of all practical matters related to wellbeing of your colleagues
- Handle all sorts of requests related to office arrangements, supplies, corporate events and travels
- Help to manage some contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Be the binding part of the team and help with planning in-house or off-site activities like parties, celebrations and conferences
- You will provide administrative, HR and executive-level support as needed
This is you
- You love being around people and feel comfortable offering a helping hand
- You are well organized and can easily prioritise
- Communication is your strong point (also in English)
- You have a can-do attitude and learn things quickly
- You have some previous administrative/organization work experience
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter your gender and no matter where in the world you live
Learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
Flexible work. Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues
- Salary ranges from 1200-1900 EUR GROSS depending on your experience
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings. We believe that we are better together and we have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We are currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) and will be launching across more markets in the near future.