We are one of the fastest growing podcast and audiobook services in Europe. The growth also brings a lot of new plans and requirements for the website, which is increasingly becoming the user's first experience with Podimo and an important conversion channel. Right now we are looking for a front-end developer who can help further develop the website. You will become part of the global web team in Copenhagen and work in close collaboration with the other members of the web team – all of whom are passionate about constantly optimizing the site. Interested? Read more below ...
This is the role
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Develop Podimo's comercial frontend
- Collaborate with our digital designer and make sure everything looks as it is designed and that any animations behave as intended
- Ensure that the site works on a wide range of devices, screen sizes and browsers
- Optimize the site for fast load times and a smooth experience
- Collaborate with the rest of the web team to optimise Conversion Rates, implement AB tests and prepare the site for user testing
This is you
You must be good at and have a passion for communication and being part of a team. As we are still a young company where everyone runs fast, it is important that you come with some experience and can make a difference right from the start. In addition to the coding aspects, you must also be motivated by the business results and the aesthetics of the website.
- Optimistic approach that focuses more on solutions than problems
- Good graphical understanding
- Experience with CSS, HTML and JS
- Experience with GSAP will be a plus
- Experience with Vue and Nuxt will be a plus (but easy to learn)
- Experience with GraphQL will also be a plus (also easy to learn)
- Must be able to work in Copenhagen
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter your gender and no matter where in the world you live
Learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
Flexible work. Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues
This is us
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings. We believe that we are better together and we have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We are currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) and will be launching across more markets in the near future.