We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for more manpower in the Data team. We know the value of using data and insights to stimulate growth. This is where you enter the picture!
We need a razor sharp analyst to deep dive into our extensive datasets and help generate analytics, insights and growth! You’ll be our analytics-go-to for our massive and complex events data, and will play a central role in developing our product. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Your daily life will consist of assisting the product and tech teams in shaping our listeners’ and creators’ experiences across our services, from validating hypotheses and first concepts to final shipped features. You’ll be working closely with our UX research-, data-, product-, and development teams on a daily basis. Furthermore, you’ll probably meet with teams from other departments on a bi-weekly basis so you always have a holistic overview of the business goals and user behavior across the funnels and channels.
You will help the teams bring ideas from conception to release while advocating for clean and understandable solutions along the whole journey.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Perform data modelling- and visualization work in to support the Product Team
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Build analytics dashboards and help define metrics that will drive insights and success for the Product Team
- Assist the Product team in designing, executing and (especially) evaluating A/B tests to improve the user experience.
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Analyze data for tendencies and trends and identify potential growth opportunities
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Take business / data side ownership for app events data
- Bridge gaps between product, growth, developer and data teams
This is you
You are an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills. You are patient, understanding, ego-free, and eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
Experience we’re looking for:
- `Extensive experience with usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and analyzing usage patterns, user experience and user journeys
- Solid experience, leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques
- Solid experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendation
- Advanced Level SQL
- Experience in BI dashboard development
- Experience in working within an agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical resources and peers.
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Previous experience supporting product or growth teams
- Comfortable with a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with GCP / Big Query ( not mandatory - but would be a plus )
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter your gender and no matter where in the world you live
Learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
Flexible work. Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings. We believe that we are better together and we have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We’re currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) and will be launching across more markets in the near future.