We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to help us attract and retain top talent. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People & Culture team. As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting and retaining top talent. You will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive talent acquisition strategy for Podimo as we scale our organization. You will play a leading role building our employer brand and making sure that new talent is set up for success at Podimo.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Be a trusted partner to the hiring managers to make sure that we hire and onboard the very best talent
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance the candidate and hiring manager experience and decrease the overall hiring lead time
- Run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers to make sure that candidates are assessed in a quality driven way and that our company values are implemented in the hiring process
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and work with the Global Human Resources Director and hiring managers on talent hiring forecast and pipelines
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
This is you
For this position we are looking for someone with a curious, growth oriented & strategic mindset. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done, and you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You are a fantastic colleague who seeks inclusion and diversity of opinions and people, and values every member of the team, regardless of title. You will strive to create opportunities for candidates with varied backgrounds, experiences and skill sets at each step of the hiring process.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally as part of a large global organization supporting varied teams and functions.
- Experience in recruiting for tech teams is a plus
- Skilled at using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify and no matter where in the world you live
Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
Flexible work. Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.
We’re currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) but watch this space: we’re expanding fast.