We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a (Junior) Creator & Publisher Relations Manager in the German speaking markets to help us with our mission of building a new ecosystem for podcast creators which compensates them for the value they create.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Based in Berlin, you will be responsible for cultivating meaningful partnerships with creators of all sizes in the German speaking markets and will act as the first point of contact for many of them. You have a deep understanding of the local entertainment culture, an extensive network within the creative community and a passion to see the podcast market expand in the German market.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Identify and onboard talented creators to Podimo
- Oversee and proactively work with our growing group of creators to build strong relations and creative campaigns that can help grow an audience
- Act as the spokesperson within Podimo on behalf of our creators, advising our teams about how to better equip creators for success
- Keep your finger on the pulse of local media and entertainment, and facilitate contact between Podimo and potential creators of new and current podcasts
- Guide creators in the use of our Podcaster Studio and other powerful tools for growing their audience
This is you
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media and entertainment
- You are an enthusiastic teammate who thrives in a dynamic, creative work environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for great ideas
- You are experienced in creating and managing a large number of partnerships
- You are eager to think outside of your core role and find creative solutions
- You have experience building and executing against a pipeline of targets
You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.