We are one of the fastest growing Podcast & Audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced React.js (TypeScript) developer to join our tech team in Vilnius.
Join us in the quest to shape the way people learn, discover and unwind through audio experiences!
This is the role
In this position you will be a part of a newly created team for web professionals engineers. The team will be responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, releases, testing, development and maintenance of solutions.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- creating and implementing new features
- closely working with Product Managers and CTO who are also based here in Vilnius
This is you
We are looking for a colleague, who would be passionate about podcasts and audio content, as well as understanding the concepts of working in an international startup environment to make it a fun ride. In more detail you would succeed easier in this role if you:
- have 3+ years of React.js development experience
- have 1+ years experience using TypeScript
- have experience in using Jest and love unit tests
- have experience in using REST APIs
- have experience/are willing work with using GraphQL
- have some experience/are willing work with clouding solutions
- have some experience/are willing work with Audio and Video
- have some experience/are willing to work with Async and Observables programming
- have good communication skills in English and Lithuanian
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- For this position salary ranges from 4000 Eur GROSS depending on your experience
- your work will be heavily focused on building Web player
- the chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
- flexible work - opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- friendly colleagues, a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- an amazing lunch :)
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We’re building a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
We’re currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) but watch this space: we’re expanding fast.