Podimo is one of the fastest growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe, and we are looking for an experienced Conceptual Copywriter to join our Global Creative Team. This individual will be based in our Copenhagen office, and will lead and execute our creative strategy across markets for our overall brand, as well as our exclusive podcasts. Come join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
You love all things entertainment, and are an expert in compelling, inspired storytelling. You get a kick out of identifying ‘the right hook’ to engage your audience, and are a wordsmith by nature.
You know how to bring a brand to life, and are a creative genius when it comes to new concepts.
You will be part of the Global Creative team located in Copenhagen - and will report to our Global Executive Creative Director. You will work with a variety of team members from both the global and local teams.
We’re still early in our journey, so you will be working with both creative strategy and copywriting, as well as hands-on execution for campaigns, and you will play a big role in bringing our company culture to life - all while having a lot of fun!
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Write copy, lots of copy – headlines, scripts, ads, social posts, show titles, web copy, OOH copy, and much more!
- Cater to all of our local markets (DK, DE, NO, ES) as well as our Global Teams.
- Develop concepts for both the Podimo brand and for our exclusive shows.
- Collaborate with Sr. Art Directors and Designers to bring your concepts to life.
- Ensure a high quality of both our brand communication and creative strategy as we continue to grow and expand to new markets.
This is you:
- You have 5+ years of copywriting experience (ideally from the advertising industry). Preferably from working on global campaigns.
- Your spoken and written English is flawless - and it’s great if you also know a few phrases in German, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch or Spanish!
- Your words aren’t just words. They create strong concepts and inspire your audience.
- You’re curious about finding new creative ways to engage and create content-focused assets that can spark conversation.
- You’re a strong communicator and self-starter, and are able to work independently or in a team. Though you may not be an Art Director by trade, you should have a sharp eye for detail.
- You’re ambitious, and driven towards challenging the status quo of creativity.
- You’re kind, positive and fun - and you have a proactive approach and selfless mindset.
- You’re passionate about podcasts and audio content in general.
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.