We are one of the fastest-growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our tech team.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
In this position, you will be a part of a small yet ambitious backend development team of talented professionals. The team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, releases, testing, development, and maintenance of solutions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure reliability in the platform
- Develop and maintain deployment templates and automation scripts
- Design, build, configure and document our cloud-based systems as they grow
- Develop infrastructure with cdk8s and delivery with Flux CD
- Explore, test, and propose new tools that can improve systems management
- Establish and drive DevOps lifecycle, automation, orchestration, and current best practices
- Ensure development tools and infrastructure is up-to-date
This is you
We are looking for a dedicated and talented person with experience from a similar role and who is eager to develop in a global company with plenty of opportunity to grow.
- Excellent analytical support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Kubernetes and other Cloud Native technologies (Docker/Helm)
- Experience with IAC tools like Ansible/Puppet/Terraform
- Practical experience with Google Cloud or other cloud providers
- Monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Cloud Monitoring)
- Programming skills with scripting languages
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
These are the benefits
- Up to six months of fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Participation in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) program
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Flexible ways of working with the opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with caring colleagues in a vibrant atmosphere
- For this position salary ranges from 3500 EUR (gross) depending on your experience if located in Lithuania.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility and recognize the value each and everyone brings.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We’re building a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.