We are one of the fastest growing audio entertainment platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a passionate, strategic and relationship-driven Content Partnerships Manager to lead our business development efforts in Spain. Reporting to the Global Director of Content Partnerships, this role is responsible for crafting, negotiating and helping execute content deals with some of the largest industry players - from publishers, traditional media and digital media companies - working closely with the local Head of Content.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
- Identify the best possible partners to realise the local content vision, and own the deal conceptualisation and negotiation end-to-end, following the global Podimo content strategy, models and playbooks
- Once signed, support the local Content and Marketing teams in the deal execution
- Drive Podimo’s key global content partnerships locally, streamline the communication with these partners in Spain
- Leverage your network to position Podimo as a leading industry player in Spain, working closely with the local Country Manager
- Support cross-functional initiatives to ensure our partners are positioned for success and advocate internally on behalf of our partners
This is you
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media and entertainment
- You have 8+ years of partner facing experience, ideally with a background in content licensing or business development at a media company
- You are self-motivated and have strong, pre-existing media industry relationships across publishers, traditional media, and digital media companies in Spain (Latin America would be a plus)
- You are a strong negotiator and have significant experience in managing content partnerships
- You are a team player and have a track record of working with both local and global teams in a fast-paced environment
- You are based in Madrid and willing to travel to Copenhagen frequently
These are the benefits
Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognise the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.