Are you a skilled and creative professional, an absolute team player and not afraid of new challenges? Then we have the right job for you! Podimo is looking for a Social Media Manager to help us get our podcasts out into the world.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
You will be part of the Mexican team located in Mexico city, and you will have a strong collaboration with your counterparts across other markets. Reporting to the Activation Manager, as Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the marketing and content teams to reach new users in a variety of ways.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Have fun developing new copy for Podimo, producing content and creatively implementing it across marketing channels.
- Work closely with the other teams to communicate with our users in a compelling, cohesive and engaging way across all channels.
- Run and manage Podimo’s social media accounts (engage with creators, reply to comments and questions, understand how the brand is discussed online)
- Create content for social media (graphics, photos, videos and text + write and format copy appropriately for different platforms)
- Create playlists including similar shows in fun, easy to consume promotional assets
- Coordinate social media content, playlists and curation strategy with the CRM and performance teams to keep a cohesive communication in-app and off-app.
This is you
You’re someone who loves to create and has a deep understanding of audio entertainment. You excel at producing entertaining and/or touching content. As a Social Media manager, you have a great sense of what is trending, and you are able to ride the wave, keeping Podimo’s community enticed and entertained, showcasing our content and our commercial messages in the most captivating way.Your competences involve:
- Experience running mid to big social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,Tik Tok, etc. with +50k followers)
- Having Spanish as your first language with a love of spelling and orthography
- Copy-writing & storytelling experience
- Basic image and video editing with Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or similar.
- Organizational and communication skills
- A positive and proactive team player
- Enjoyment of new challenges
- You are based preferably in Mexico, but we can consider other locations in Latin America
- You are willing to travel with work
- And best of all: an enthusiasm for podcasts and the latino podcast community :)
These are the benefits
- 25 working days vacation policy
- Up to six months fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious free lunch with great colleagues.
- Warrants program
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
Next to having built out a fantastic catalog of Spanish content in latin accent with over 100 exclusive shows, together with 2.500 Spanish audiobooks, many read by their authors, we’ve also attracted a large group of users to our platform and are still growing at a rapid pace.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility and recognize the value each that everyone brings. We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories and our creators feel the same way about telling them. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share, and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life.
We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it. That’s why we celebrate every victory with dance moves.
We seek to build a company that mirrors the diversity of the world we are living in. Diversity of talent, voices, ideas and thoughts. That goes for our brand, our content, our creators and our teams.
We’re currently active in several European markets (Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and Spain) and in over 20 countries of Latin America, but watch this space: we’re expanding fast.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.