We are one of the fastest-growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an Activation Manager to join our team. Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Are you fascinated by the power of great podcasts, storytelling, and entertainment in general? Do you feel you know how to use the right hooks to engage an audience through content? Then we have the right job for you!
We are looking for an Activation Manager to help us activate and build a large and loyal audience for our wonderful exclusive shows. You'll be part of the UK team located in London - and work closely with the UK team, the global team, and external partners to promote and activate our great content.
What you'll do
- Overall project management and execution of campaigns to support the launch of new shows in the UK
- Strategic and operational responsibility for creating engagement around Podimo audio content while growing our audience
- Support our creators in their journey with Podimo, helping them promote their content among their existing fans as well as reaching new audiences
- Coordinating the work across the Marketing and Content teams while facilitating with local creative agencies & production partners
- Coordinate local PR with agency or production partners to maximize the coverage of our audience content & their creators.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in advertising, communications, or from a social agency
- Love storytelling and finding creative ways to engage and create content focussed assets that can spark conversations.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment
- Project manager with a creative mindset, with experience working with creatives (both in-house & externally)
- Can use data to inform strategy, success metrics, and decision making
- A team player with a positive spirit and proactive mindset.
These are the benefits
- Up to six months of fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live.
- All employees are part of our ESOP (Warrants) program.
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remotely if you want to
- The chance to make an impact at an international company with great ambitions for the future and see your work pay off immediately
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.