We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our amazing Product team in Podimo. Come join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening!
This is the role
You will work closely with the rest of the product and engineering teams and have a big impact on shaping the current and future world of audio consumption. You will in collaboration with the rest of the team shape and innovate our product roadmap and execute it. Furthermore, you'll:
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products and feed takeaways back into the product development process.
- Constantly look for the most impactful ways to reach company goals by solving customer problems, i.e. Creating a listening experience which is helping listeners fall asleep faster.
- Utilize our user research, data, and market insights to improve our user experience and our KPI's.
You will be reporting to our Chief Product Officer and preferably be based out of one of our offices in Lithuania, Spain or Denmark - but this role is remote friendly and any location within CET+/-2 works.
This is you
You are an effective, solution-oriented team leader with strong communication and organizational skills. You are patient, understanding, ego-free, and eager to give and receive constructive feedback to make sure we create a world-class product within audio consumption.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have at least 6+ years of experience and a proven track record of working in Product Management.
- You are data-driven and understand the impact of initiatives and identify opportunities to explore.
- You can explain complex scenarios and solutions in a clear and concise way.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have a “can-do“ attitude, and passion for making things happen.
- You're autonomous and great at taking initiative.
- You have a passion for mentoring and growing other team members.
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Up to six months of fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.