In This Role You Will
- Build and maintain a team that trusts each other
- Focus on the professional and personal growth of your team, conduct 1-1 meetings, performance and compensation reviews
- Collaborate closely with other Engineering leads and CTO to bring continuous improvements and take our Engineering organization to a new level
- Empower developers to innovate
- Manage cross-functional teams dependencies and focuses by making sure that they are on board on priorities.
- Focus on sprints successes, working with PO with planning and retrospectives.
- Measure and improve team performance.
This is you
We are looking for a colleague, who would be passionate about podcasts and audio content, as well as understanding the concepts of working in an international startup environment to make it a fun ride. In more detail you would succeed easier in this role if you:
- are experienced engineering manager who comes from an engineering background.
- are able to communicate at the highest levels both with group managers.
- are super proactive and innovative, able to think outside the box, recognize the most important problem to solve, and relentlessly go at it.
- are coming from engineering background and can understand and suggest engineering processes
- are able to manage conflicts that arise and find win-win solution
- have good experience working with teams that work sprints
- have good know how about mobile, web and backend systems
- have good communication skills in English and Lithuanian
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- for this position salary ranges 4500 - 7500 Eur GROSS depending on your experience
- participate in ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) program.
- chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
- flexible work - opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- friendly colleagues, a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- an amazing free lunch :)
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our co-workers’ ideas, opinions and time, and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each one brings.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share, and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We’re building a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
We’re currently active in Denmark, Norway, Germany, Nederland, Finland, and Spain, but watch this space: we’re expanding fast.